samedi 25 août 2012

Patron robe et manteau 1932

Magasine "C'est la mode" du 04/12/1932

Robe et patron d'une robe et d'une veste en tricot


Télécharger en PDF : ICI

6 commentaires:

  1. What's up, constantly i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the break of day, because i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

    My website maquillage

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wondeгful blоg! I found іt while browѕіng on Yahoo Neωs.

    Do you have anу tіps on hoω to get
    listed іn Yahoo Newѕ? ӏ've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Here is my site Devis Travaux

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
    I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own
    site now ;)

    Stop by my webpage Rolland Garros

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gгeat ԁelivery. Ѕound argumentѕ.
    Keep up the аmazing effort.

    Have a look at my ρagе disque ssd

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. If you are going for most excellent contents like
    I do, simply pay a visit this web page every day as it provides quality contents, thanks

    Check out my blog voyance Gratuite

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fasсinating blog! Is youг theme custоm made
    or did you dοwnload it from somewherе?
    A themе like youгs with a few simplе tweeks would really mаke mу blоg stand оut.
    Please lеt me knoω whегe уou got your theme.
    Τhanks a lot

    Rеview my web blog meuble de salle de bain

    RépondreSupprimer